3.2.10

so everybody will ask what became of you

Good Morning.

I just finished experiencing my first Chick-fil-A breakfast. Not a huge fan of the coffee, but the baby hashbrown bites and chicken biscuit are most excellent. I love indulging in the AM. My excuse: I was up at 5:30 and on my way home from taking my niece to school, there's a Chick-fil-A. Every day I pass it I think "I wonder what their breakfast is like" and Since I have to be at work from 10 to 1 today, I figure it's too early to eat lunch - the perfect opportunity to partake in the breakfast.

Recent awesome discovery: the Jimmy Eat World station on Pandora. It. is. perfect.

Other awesome discovery: http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/18933
Looks like I really need to save up money for shows in NYC!

The job hunt continues. Yesterday, the variety of jobs I applied for was hilarious. A customer service rep at a hotel, a receptionist at a vet office, and an office claims rep for an insurance company. Anything goes, ya know? Crossing my fingers for at least an email repyly. Any recognition is nice.

Sad thing: My limited edition favey fave shower gel from LUSH that you can only get online is OUT OF STOCK. It seriously affected my mood in a most negative way the other night. Sigh.

This afternoon: watching Zombieland. Holler. Thank you, Netflix, for letting it arrive the day the DVD was released. Boom.

And: LOST. OMG. (don't worry, that's all I'll say...no spoilers here)

SO WON'T YOU KILL ME, SO I DIE HAPPY
...see? That Pandora station rocks. As cheesy/dumb as that song is. I still love it.

EDIT: This is why I love children.

No comments: