9.2.10

i just might

My new obsession.
The video is nothing, but you can hear the song. Discovered it while shuffling through iTunes. After sifting through FOUR Christmas songs in a row. NO, iTunes, don't you know it's NOT Christmas after all?!

Rearranging my room has become a little bit of a headache. Besides the fact that it pretty much solidifies the fact that I'll be living with my Ma for an extended amount of time, I just don't know the best way to arrange it. Hm. I am sure I'll end up moving everything again in a few days.

I got to sleep in today! For the first time in about two weeks. It was very exciting. It was necessary, too, because I had to stay up till 2, waiting for my sheets to dry. Dumb.

I've said it once and I'll say it again: I love Ingrid Michaelson. If she doesn't tour near KC this summer/fall I will throw a fit. Missing her concert the summer I studied abroad in Italy broke my heart. And I was in ITALY. Sheesh.

Attention friends: Let's go on a cruise. I just read about one in my REAL SIMPLE MARCH ISSUE THAT I GOT IN THE MAIL YESTERDAY(!!) which has an ice bar, the Blue Man Group, and is just freaking cool. So...let's get out of here with the money I don't have and enjoy some time away from Kansas. Yes? Okay, great.

Had a job interview yesterday. Really don't think I'm an ideal candidate. And the search continues...

No comments: