28.2.10

so speechless

Why do I love Lady Gaga so much? It's become so apparent that the girls at work are like "Laura, do you want me to put Gaga on?" (side note: we play our own iPods at work). And then I'm like "YES! As long as you are okay with me singing all the words and bopping/dancing around the store because of my happiness!" And then they play Lady Gaga and my heart is full of joy.

Why do prescriptions cost so much? And why does my new health insurance (FINALLY got it) not cover the cost more? Ew. I don't like spending more than an entire paycheck on medicine. Just fix my face already. Furreals.

I got a new habitat for my bamboo, Peter. My Mom and sister make fun of me for calling it a "habitat." But, he's got new rocks and a huge vase! I hope he keeps living. Also, I put a tiny ceramic frog in there, so he has a friend.

This week I get the final shot in my shot series that I started wayyyyy back in August. Let's hope it'll go over like the second one did - when I did NOT pass out.

We bonused at work for the second month in a row. This makes me SO happy.

Also, I might go back to school. HA. Someone please talk me out of it. Kind of.

No comments: