Attention, everyone. I know I'm stretching limits here, since I know Jennakins is the only one who actually comments on this sucker, but I have a moral dilemma and you all need to provide feedback.
It's a matter of self control.
To buy or not to buy.
I consider this purchase an investment, since I currently own only two of its kind. One is black and falling apart. One is multi-colored, huge, and really dirty.
So. This handbag. Thoughts? Looking at it again, I would say that it is less cute than when I first saw it in the store. Color up for debate.
Secondly, another investment. I only have one wallet and I've had it since mid-high school. Here is the checkbook/wallet guy. The green one.
I could just be a victim of "you are on break at work at the mall and you like to pretend you can afford things you cannot in the pretty stores nearby" buuuut they ARE really cute.
On an unrelated note, I would like to correct myself in saying that I know the Tony's are not in LA, but are in fact in NYC. I was getting ahead of myself, since both places would be awesome to go to this summer.
So glad it's Friday. I've got work, then maybe a nap, reading time, possibly a friend hang out. Should be good. Next week will be even beter!
19.2.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
i like the wallet more then the purse...i say go with the wallet.....and look for the purse on ebay for cheeper..
thats what i would do.
LOVE YOU
MISS YOU
want to kiss you
and i commented before jenna so i am your favorite
First of all, I must say that you have more expensive taste then you let on.
That being said, both items have their positives. The purse looks a bit larger than your existing one, but that could just be the picture. I'm not sure about any of the colors though. Other than that, I think it's nice an pockety for storing all sorts of secrets.
The wallet looks cool and leathery. Not much a fan of the green though. Fossil has craftily included 14 credit card slots, which they know consumers will need to keep shopping at their store.
Obviously it is my opinion that Fossil is overpriced, but I have long held that view. They've broken my heart with their steep prices before.
Pure is fantastic and the color is very you! I'm not a fan of the wallet thing. You can find much cuter elsewhere.
I know the price is high, but remember: you get what you pay for.
If this is your first REAL "adult" purse, it would be worth it to pay a little more for authentic leather that will last you a while. Aren't your other bag(s) cottony or flimsier material? Leather will definitely be worth it if this becomes your new constant companion!
Post a Comment