Interesting Fact:
You will almost never see me seated with my feet flat on the ground. Really. I am either going to have my legs all tied up with each other, will be up on the balls of my feet, or will be sitting on one of my feet/legs (or even be sitting "indian" style on the chair).
I attribute this strange tendancy to the fact that I took a zillion years to get to puberty and actually grow. For many many years I was too small to actually touch my feet to the ground. In class, on the toilet, at dinner, you get my drift. So, when I finally was tall enough to touch the ground, it was just plain weird to have my feet flat on the ground. So, now, I always have them askew. Only when I am severely slouching will I have my feet flat.
_______________________________________
Lost is getting on my nerves.
I love my job, but I need another part time job...ideas?
As such, my purse/wallet purchases will be put on hold, until I can reward myself for something with them. Like getting a new job or something.
My iPod is shuffling right now. And it keeps getting stuck with certain artists. Like three or four songs in a row from the same artist with four different artists. I obviously like the music, it IS on my iPod...but what is the point of suffle if it's just going to play me the same people?
Phew. My room is kinda messy right now.
Time to take off my face mask. I <3 LUSH.
23.2.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment