11.2.10

get out of my dreams

Dear Facebook Advertisements in the Columns,

You know too much about me. You advertise for 22 year old females to try pink Uggs. I already own hideous pink books. And I AM, in fact 22 and female.

You tell me how to find a wedding ring and get him to ask me. How did you know I was in a relationship? But, you obviously didn't ask me my life plan, because a ring is not in it ANY time soon. And I barely know what a princess cut is and don't even get me started on what size my ring finger is. I own one ring. I have worn it twice. The end.

You give me suggestions on where to eat in KC. You tell me about how to better use Netflix. Wait, not just USE it, but use it BETTER. I just got done watching a movie I got from Netflix. FB Ads, are you in my house?!

You also ask if I am a photographer. HA! Gotcha. Although based on all the photo albums I have, you would think otherwise...

And Shakespeare?! Really?

You know I am still looking for jobs. Sure, maybe it's a good guess, but...really? Stop trying to get me to shop for cheap deals and take online surveys for money. Am I on Facebook often enough that you know I have no life?

Sincerely,

LRK
____________________

Now that my soap box is put away, I ask you: when is the best time for me to go to LA? I am trying to find the cheapest fligts*. I'm thinking April or May. What goes on during those months? Should I wait until June and try and see the Tony Awards? Hmm...tempting.

For those wondering: On average I use about seven or eight LUSH products a day. If I ever don't have a job there I will seriously spend all my money there, instead of half of my money there.

I love my friends.

I told my Mom we should go to Italy this year and she pretty much laughed at me. She has a point.

Honestly, I should go to bed so I can sleep forever and wake up, rush to work, rush home, and have Clint be here already...phew. Long distance relationships are not for everyone, kids. Unless it's worth it.

Whenever I have my own house or apartment I want an entire room dedicated to Italy. Full of posters and pictures and a table made to look like the Colosseo. Yes. Termini. Piramide. Heck, I'll even have a sound system that generates the lady's robotic voice on the metro saying those destinations. Jenna&Krista - what was the one we always made fun of besides Piramide? The B one? Bibbiena? I can't remember. Ahh! Barberini?

Basically, I just need to get back on a plane. It's been about nine months and my itchy travel bug feet just cannot handle it.


Love me some Capocci.

*I made the typing mistake of "fligts" and decided not to change it because it reminded me of "Dwigt"

1 comment:

Jenna said...

HAHAHA! Dwigt.
And i love that italy room idea. That's where I can live right?

And yes, it was definitely Barberini.

do you know what else would be great? An alarm that played Italians saying "Un Coco". Because that would always wake me up from my sweet slumber on beach Tuesdays...

If you're REALLY lucky one of your neighbors might be a prostitute!