I am sick of the highway.
Tomorrow is a new day. And it's the eighth. Which means it'll be better than today. Even though today was great, tonight was not. I feel like I'm losing my mind. Ever since I got on that highway, I have felt so uneasy and so unsure. Coming "home" to the OP doesn't feel safe. It doesn't feel right.
But I don't know if I'll ever feel that anywhere.
Except...I know what does make me feel at home. It's just not very attainable.
I have Netflix now. Please let me know of any movies I need to experience.
Please let me know if you have a job for me. Or hear of a cool internship. Or want me to house/pet sit for you. I'm good that those things.
7.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i love you. new day = wonderful. have a great week. the best week ever.
Post a Comment