Happy Birthday, Grandma.
Wedding Six tomorrow. With good friends and a boyfriend. Shall be a great time. Definitely an adventure.
My first weekend to stay in KC the entire weekend since the beginning of August is still two weeks away.
My sister and I are doinng a run together. Four miles. Should be interesting. We get a Tshirt.
This morning I had to get up before the sun. The last time I was awake at that hour was when I was staying up that late, not getting up that early. Hilarious.
I was 75% seriously considering flying to LA this weekend and was only deterred by the cost of the flight ($700? GET REAL). Next time I need to plan more in advance. And not get wrapped up in ridiculous hope for making it as a dancer in a Disney Parade. Haha.
Tell me something about your day.
1 comment:
today i missed laura.
the end.
Post a Comment