Today (if we are being technical) is the last day of September.
One month ago was my last interview.
Ladies and gentlemen, I have officially downgraded to: applying at the mall.
It's all or nothing.
However, I have come to you this eve to bring you this:
A Lullaby, by my niece Maggie (age 3)
Rock a bye, goodnight
Sleep my Aunt Laura
Sleep a dream
Rock a night
Go to sleep, my little Aunt Laura
Close your eyes
Have good dreams
Rock a bye
Aunt Laura
Go to sleep, close your eyes.
We played a game on the hammock at the Keck's on Sunday. I was the baby, she was the Mom. She rocked the hammock and sang me songs. It was PRECIOUS. (Really, though, as she was singing I was like: I have to remember some of this so I can share it with people! I was really excited...)
Also, after all these years of living, I still cannot get a haircut (even in some cases just a trim) without feeling sad. I'm sorry, you chunks of hair on my basement floor; you were in too many split ends to make anything work. I hope you understand.
30.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment