Tonight I went to my Aunt's house and watched the Emmy's with her and my cousins.
It's a strange place to be in life, when you realize all your dreams have been to dress up pretty, have a man in a tux by your side, and take home a statue. A shiny statue to prove to the world that you have a talent that cannot be measured, but experienced. And with that talent you have touched a few lives - for better or for worse - and you are completely content earning a living doing something you love. Whether that is performance, writing, creating, directing, or anything else. It's there, it's yours, and you're happy.
How the HELL am I going to get there? And what could possibly make me as happy as that right now...here?
In other news, today was the first day I took a step outside of my house in six days. (AUTHOR'S NOTE: I was really sick all of those days. Possibly H1N1, maybe not. Still don't really have a voice; still have a cute hacking cough.)
It. was. awesome. Fresh air = NOT overrated.
Oh, and for the record: kitties make everything better.
20.9.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment