15.9.09

but, here i am

I have started to bite my nails again. This needs to stop.

Today I have had six Tylenol, five Gatorade bottles, leftovers from Famous Dave's, a grilled cheese sandwich, cinnamon Toaster Strudel, and used about ten tissues. Oh, and now have beautiful flowers in my room. I wish I could smell them.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a little better. The good thing about today is that I live with my Mom (who takes great care of me when I'm in this sickly state) and I still don't have a job. So...that's great.

Most of the plans I have had for my life have been ruined by things; then I'm sad things aren't going the way I wanted them to. And that is why I'm convinced that a certain aspect of my life will continue the way it is and it will be the first ruined plan that I'll be happy with it being ruined. And that would be weird. But kind of wonderful.

Today I watched a movie called "Laura." It was pretty good. It was made in 1944. I think someday I want the poster to hang in my home.

In other news...hilarious.

2 comments:

allisonnicole said...

you sick? no hangout tonight? get better plz. sick laura is no bueno.

Jenna said...

were they baby gatorades?