31.8.09

it's like rain

Interview number two tomorrow.
Lawrence tomorrow. Including Codi time = happiest day ever [okay, not THE happiest day EVER, but a great one at least].

Rest of the week: TBA. Hoping to be working, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

This weekend: a thousand and one possibilities.

Reunion of old friends from high school? check. And it was quite incredible. And they still know me all too well. And laugh about how naive/innocent I am. And I am totally okay with that. I'd rather that then the opposite any day of the week.

Still obsessed with "Everybody" (Ingrid Michaelson's new album).

September tomorrow.

My bamboo is getting huge.

I miss college. But I'm really glad my FB status isn't "dreading the homework," "about to start a ten page paper," or "have to ready twenty zillion pages in two hours." Instead, I sit at home feeling worthless and watching Style shows about Sandra Bullock working her way into being famous.

And the cycle returns. I don't think I'll be satisfied unless I don't try, but where-oh-where to begin?

No comments: