30.6.10

nothing to it

I tried to make a sassy tweet about this, but there weren't enough characters.

Last year I had a dozen weddings I was invited to.

This year there have been two.

This summer I have two baby showers.

Apparently, baby showers are the new weddings.

Since when am I so old...or why are my newly married friends getting pregnant so fast? Please tell me what they are doing so I do the exact OPPOSITE when I am married. Besides abstinence. Because if I'm married...let's face it. I'm going to have sex. Even with the baby risk.

Anyway.

My friends are going to be MOMS. Say WHAT.

Side note: I'm eating some left overs from my Mom. Apparently she had pasta with taco meat the other day. Quite strange.

The last three days have been spent reorganizing and rearranging my room. I got two new chests of drawers [My aunt is getting rid of stuff and I keep taking all of it in hopes of one day having my own place to display it in. Soon I will have to get a storage unit or somehting. I even have a rocking chair for whenever I have a baby. HA!]. One is in my closet, the other below a window. I LOVE having more storage space that is not cardboard boxes stuffed into my closet. I also love reorganizing. I have moved around all the things on any flat surface in that room quite a few times and am still uncertain of how it looks. If you need a maid or a reorganizer I am for hire. And it will look decent, maybe even awesome.

Maybe that can be my next rando job. I should write a book about the random jobs I have had. It can be called: How NOT to Succeed in Business, Even After Trying.

Catchy, right?

No comments: