July.
Hello, Princess Month (as Tricia would say).
In the past few weeks, these things have happened:
1. One of my best friends got engaged.
2. I watched neighborhood fireworks by my lake with my favorite.
3. I got more than tipsy off of one drink multiple times (I am a LIGHTWEIGHT).
4. My boyfriend's sister had a baby (yesterday!) and I got to meet him.
5. I accepted the role of bridesmaid for the third time.
6. Two more people have said "yes" to seeing me in NYC when I go in October.
7. The party I planned for work went over very well.
8. Currently, I am experiencing my last day as a 22-year-old.
Now, I hope for a birthday miracle. In which my favorite lotion at work gets returned by a customer and I can take it home like a little gift. I love it when people return things I love.
Everyone go visit The Burger Stand at the Casbah in Lawrence. It is delicious and you will love it.
7.7.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yayyy princess month!!! It's the best!
Post a Comment