22.7.10

say what you will

Things I do not understand:

Not using your blinker.
Texting during a movie (or using your laptop) - unless you are alone.
Not emptying the dishwaser.
Honking at someone to merge, when you clearly didn't leave room for them to merge.
Going more than 6 over the speed limit.
Driving, turning to talk to your child in the backseat, talking on the phone, all while going through an intersection.
How ants multiply overnight.
Being an adult.

Also, it has been a long time since I have watched a really good movie. I need one soon to reassure me that Hollywood isn't losing it.

2 comments:

allisonnicole said...

the movie you're looking for? INCEPTION. see it. love it. especially joseph-gordon levitt.

rachel rianne said...

i saw cyrus last night, and really enjoyed it.
it's no blockbuster like inception,
it's a sundance film,
and i don't even know if it's hollywood,
but it's john c. reilly, catherine keener, marisa tomei and jonah hill.
what couldn't be good with that??

oh and i hear that winter's bones is really really good too.