27.6.10

gotta feeling

A lot of times I love doing laundry. For some reason, completing a task like that (similar to doing the dishes or mowing the lawn) leaves me satisfied and feeling accomplished. It's simple, has to be done, but I get a small sense of joy out of it.

Today I realized how much I despise laundry when I don't feel like doing it. Ew. Too bad I was down to the too small or holey undies...that's when you know it's a bad situation. Because I have a LOT of undies.

On a different note, you know the bachelorette party you helped put on was a success when you get home at five in the morning. Oof. The amount of tired that hit me today makes me feel like I'm getting old quickly.

Anyone know of any great full time jobs that are hiring? Or even a part time job.

Anyone? Bueller?

1 comment:

anne charlotte said...

i will not allow you to get a full time job! i need you. :)

kidding but seriously.