6.4.10

stand up and thank her

Complaining: If you offer to do my laundry, do not take a week and a half to do it. Or...to do half of it and leave the rest in the middle of our house. I will run out of underwear soon. AND I had my heart set on eating a bagel for lunch but they were COVERED IN MOLD. Sickoutnasty. I am allergic to mold. I almost DIED (not really, but it was grosstastic and sad).

Rejoicing: It is spring! I'm going to NYC in October! I love life!

Okay. Well...I guess that's it.

Except, remember that if you have those little censor things at the bottom of your garage to keep the door from smashing small children, that they are really sensitive and if you leave the house for two hours, your garage door will just be open. With no cars in the garage, and asking to be robbed.

But, I hope you live in a neighborhood of oldies, like me, so you actually don't get robbed. Because that's what happened to me today. Awesome.

It's that time of year when I need to paint my toe nails.

1 comment:

rachel rianne said...

NY! i'm jealous.
and thank God for oldies. :)