15.4.10

you should stay all my life

I should be in bed. Tomorrow is my first day at my new job. Oo-oo! It'll be a long one, but so fun. After all, I get to hang out with Annie all the live long day. It will be awesome.

Aerie sent me my reward card. 15% off soon. I need to check out the selection.

Thirty nine days.

Also, I made a list of things to do this summer with Clint & friends. There are enough that if I did one each day from May 24th on, it would be Clint's birthday when we finally ran out of things. Needless to say, our work is cut out for us.

See...a list like that is what I do since I still don't have much of a life. Although, today is the first day in a week or two when I have had no obligations...so that was weird.

I really, really want a massage. Like, legit at a place. Also, my pinky on my right hand has been randomly going to sleep today. Ideas?

Dear Ingrid Michaelson,
Please release your other tour dates and make one of them near me. Pretty please. With a cherry on top. Or your fave topping. Yes.
Love,
Laura

Guys. We got new stuff at Lush and it rocks. Come see it. And try it out. And fall in love. And just visit me because I work Saturday afternoon and pretty much all of Sunday. Gotta love retail.

In other news: I love my friends.

No comments: