On my way home tonight, I saw a giant USPS truck. Instead of thinking "Hmm, I wonder how many pieces of mail/packages are in there" I thought "Wow, they must have ordered a LOT of stamps" ...what?! Weird.
Can I just tell you how much I love snail mail? One of my besties from HS and I have been snail mailing lately, out of the blue, and it's been FANTASTIC. She even wrote a letter to me on an old tea box that she flattened and the USPS SENT IT. Awesome.
Also, I love pay day. And Paydays (the candy).
What I do not like: (the aftermath of) overeating, my DVDs being out of order, my desk being messy, and cats trying to suffocate me in my sleep. Okay, probably anything trying to suffocate me in my sleep would be something I wouldn't like...but the cat thing happened this morning so...yeah.
And it wasn't so much that she was TRYING to suffocate me, but my face ended up being where she felt most comfortable lounging on. Whoops, sorry kitty, find somewhere else to sleep. Like in the bend of my knees (a REALLY popular spot, I tell you - one was sleeping there when I woke up, then she moved and IMMEDIATELY the other one snuggled into that spot...the bend it my knees is magical).
Despite the suffocating and midnight awkward cuddling, I really love those darn cats. They are lovely and I wish I could have one. But that would be expensive, require responsibility, and cause problems when hanging out with my boyfriend. I mean, I would cuddle with the cat more and said cat would make him sneeze and wheeze. Lose-Lose.
Something else I really don't like: when lightbulbs need replacing. Not when they burn out, though, because I think it sounds and looks cool. Once they need to be replaced, though...annoyed.
One of mine has been burnt out since, oh, about six months ago. Er, actually, more like nine months ago. It wasn't that long after I moved in here.
Remember this time last year when I still had no idea where I wanted to be after I graduated? Hm...familiar circumstance.
21.4.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment