30.3.10

hit this city

It baffles me how many shoes I've collected. (I say collected in the accidental, not intnetional, way.)

For the first 2/3 of my life, I had to get all new shoes every year, so I never had very many. Since my feet finally stopped growing halfway through HS, it only makes sense that I would have a collection of shoes. But, really?! The fact I've had some of these shoes for about six years is insane to me. Like, my only good pair of black heels - senior year, 5.5 yrs old. Weird.

My computer finally decided to let me load CDs onto it again. THANK YOU. Finally have all of Lady Gaga on my computer. Holler!

You can tell it's getting nice outside because I spent well over half of my day in shorts and a bra. Not outside, don't worry. Although, it took me a few hours to realize our male roommate was actually here. Oops. But at least I don't have to look like an eskimo in our house anymore, right?!

I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL SUMMER OH MY GOOOOOOSH.

I'm not even hungry right now, and I'm having a big dinner, but all I want right now is all kinds of different cheeses. I've been unable to stop eating for the last few days. Ick. I am an endless pit for food.

In other news, it's almost six at night and the mail STILL HASN'T COME. That should be against the rules. Especially because a lot of times it comes before noon.

No comments: