22.3.10

try so hard not to notice

My biggest fan informed me it has been too long since I have posted a new entry. So, here you go, world.

The other day, I bought groceries for myself. The most expensive thing I purchased? Deodorant. Really? Yeah. Weird. The next most expensive? My favorite granola and my favorite juice. Geeze. After that, string cheese and bagels. The cheapest? My three bananas. Maybe being healthy is cheaper. And it'd be cheaper to be...sweaty and smelly?

Can I just say that I hate the fact is snowed this weekend? Alright. I hate the fact it snowed this weekend. There. I said it.

Speaking of...this has been the background on my computer for the last couple of months.



I find it fitting for the seasons and for my life right now.

Can this be us someday?



And, yes, both of these are from PostSecret. Obviously.

This morning I woke up STARVING. And you know what I hate? Waking up from good dreams. Because then all day all I want to do it go back to sleep and get back into that dream, but it never really works. I also hate remembering nightmares. Either way, I would rather not have any dreams. Even if the good ones are wonderful.

Dear Bluestem Bistro,
Do you deliver? Because I would love to have you deliver me a bowl or two of your Mac&Cheese...it IS Monday, you know...

I'm off to have a glass of chocolate milk. I love that stuff.

No comments: