14.3.10

passed you by

Today was one of the only days of my life that I really thought about how nice it would be to be married.

The reason I thought this was because it was IMPOSSIBLE to open my V8 Fusion this morning. And GOSH it would be nice to have manly arms to open it for me. Instead, my fingers have a little redness and a few skin cells missing. Ouch.

This week is going to be awesome. Why? Oh, I'll tell you.

I have three shifts that are LONG (which = $$ and = love), I get to see Clint more than once in a week! (say WHAT), I get to see ALL MY NIECES, road trip to Oklahoma City (for like..two hours of time in the city), St. Patrick's Day/Derek's birthday, a concert in Lawrence, and a wedding! Phew. Busy, busy.

Question: who wants to be hired as my person who makes all my life decisions for me? I'm taking applications. The position needs to be filled as soon as humanly possible.

OKTHANKS.

P.S. This is why I love my job. This is what I wore last weekend for our 80's work out party. You know you're jealous.



Except, I did wear a sweater over it. So it was less skanky. But we didn't have time to take pictures with it on.

No comments: