...and a happy new year!
It's almost a week into twenty ten. I still don't have a planner. This is a problem.
Updates: stomach flu for Christmas Eve, AWESOME Christmas, stellar week in Topeka/Manhattan, seeing Clint seven days in a row was awesome (hadn't happened since and won't happen again until summer), got a new phone, and LUSH is keeping me a regular part time employee - oo oo! Very excited.
Started reading a new book. It's probably going to be my new favorite.
Applied for four jobs today. On a roll.
Interesting story:
I have never had prescription medication in my life, besides silly antibiotics when I was younger. Now, I have three prescriptions for my acne (fun, right?) and it's the ONE TIME I am in health insurance limbo. So, if you could pray that I don't get hurt or sick or anything until my health insurance psychos finally figure everything out and I am no longer and walking time bomb, that would be great. Oh, and did I mention I'm supposed to get my prescriptions refilled THIS WEEK. Doubt that'll be able to happen without insurance...oh, adulthood. You win again.
Random fact: There is an irritation on my skin right by the outside corner of my left eye. Because of this, it looks like I have a blood tear coming out of my eye. It's kind of creepy.
Today, I am thankful for Ingrid Michaselson. She's all I listen to anymore, really.
P.S. If I ever get famous* I am totally still going to write in a blog.
*not that I'm expecting to be, but I like it when famous people do that.
5.1.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment