17.1.10

never gonna get it

Sick. Again. This is so dumb.

When I am sick I feel guilty all day. I have so many things I could be doing, but I CAN'T because I'm freaking tired and sickly. Even reading just makes me sleepy. I'm about to take a nap because I watched a movie (I know, it doesn't make sense).

Netflix is about over for me. I keep getting independent movies that are subpar. I mean it sincerely when I say about 65% of the population can write better movies than a lot of the independent films out there. Maybe I don't relate to them because they are about drugs and sex and masturbating and other things that I'm not necessarily an expert on, but really?

Also, have you noticed that almost all independent films are just so gosh darn depressing? Yikes.

In other news, I forgot how much I really enjoy Philippians. Finished re-reading that guy last night. So good. Inspired me to do some creative projects with verses and such. We'll see how that goes.

Yesterday, my Mom and I got an "I miss you" card in the mail. It was cute. Until we realized it was from Proactiv - yes, the acne treatment stuff. GET REAL. My Mom was like "too bad it pretty much made your face worse" and I was all "yeah, dude."

Can you tell I've been reading dooce.com? Sometimes the way she phrases things gets into my head. I like it, though. Oh - Megan and I decided my dream job is to be a professional blogger. So get ready for that.

You know which actor I really enjoy but often forget about? Bill Murray.

Oh, and don't worry. I made it less than two weeks into the new year before I bought a new bra. I swear, you guys, it's like my guilty pleasure. Dangit, Aerie, why are you so freaking awesome?!

And, no need to fear, I finally purchased my 2010 calendar. Phew. It's PaperSource and it's so cute with it's pool blue recycled leather binding. Love.

Apologies for the lack of updating. I just never know if you people read this thing anyway. HA.

P.S. I also had my first interview of 2010. No, it was not successful.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

So does you becoming a professional blogger mean you blog more? Because it should. I'm thinking at least every day unless yyou are on vacay. And I read this.