...or wake up with your eye sealed shut from PINK EYE.
I usually pride myself on having a great immune system. I don't get sick that often. UNTIL NOW.
September: sick for a week, lost voice, drank a lot of gatorade, threw up.
December: stomach flu on xmas eve.
January: sick for six days (and counting) with a fever, sore throat, chills, headaches, ear aches, coughing up sickness, pink eye in both eyes, loss of voice (for three days and counting).
THIS HAS TO STOP.
Not only am I missing work, but I can't do much without feeling extremely tired. In addition, I am supposed to visit the little apple this weekend and it probably isn't going to happen. WHY!
This is when I am actually kind of glad I don't have a "real" job, because I would be worthless and infecting all kinds of people right now. Seriously.
Okay, enough complaining about my immune system being a FAKE.
Check this out: http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/
Also, you should all be aware that there is only a week and two days left in January.
How many of you recognize this?
My mom got me that movie when I was really sick in elementary school and then I became obsessed with it. Just watching it brings back so many memories...like the fact I know all the words. Pathetic? Maybe.
You better believe I'm watching it today, whenever I wake up from passing out quite soon from the drugs I'm on.
22.1.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment