More often than not, I define myself by the things I am involoved in.
I am a K-State student.
I am a Kappa.
I am a theatre major.
When I don't have things to define myself by, I tend to go crazy. This is starting to happen. Unemployed and lacking a social life, I am slowly beginning to realize that when I am not constantly making coffee dates or lunch breaks with friends between rehearsals and classes, and I am, instead, quite bored, I tend to lose my grip on the important things in life and go into a self-loathing phase.
I need to get out of it.
So, I am going to make a list of things I will do in order to stop disliking my life and feeling inadequate in all ways possible:
::call a friend every day::
::write a letter every day::
::read the Bible every day::
::paint something every week(ish)::
::hang out with my cousins::
::find jobs to apply for::
::go running::
::take care of myself::
::cook something spectacular::
::utilize my creative writing books::
::apply to be an intern for ellen and conan::
::send fan mail to zach braff (why not?!)::
::create a great running playlist::
::get pictures ready to print::
::print them...duh::
Just a few ideas.
Oh. And I think I've decided to paint my toe nails a new color every week.
So...there that is.
Peace, amigos.
2.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ha i love that type of list.
and i dearly hope you stick to it.
esp the last two,
because i definitely ALWAYS say that i'm going to print off pictures and NEVER do.
Post a Comment