Moments of my Monday.
While waiting impatiently for the mail, I peek outside my front door to see a cute old man who lives across the street from me. He is practicing his golf swing.
I plan out the bars I shall partake in this Thursday evening with some fine lovely ladies at the Country Club Plaza. Also, I research which hotel is cheapest and within walking distance. I do not anticipate any of us being competent enough to drive us there. Google maps says five minutes walking. I like this answer.
Ben Folds sings to me through my Mom's iPod speakers. I enjoy him a lot. My sister does not.
The kitchen is clean again. My daily ritual complete.
You know you watch a TV station that has an audience target of 50+ when every commercial is about diabetes, Rascals, and Depends. In case you were wondering: Game Show Network.
Matthew is a very long book in the Bible. It's taking me quite a long time. I don't even think I'm halfway through!
Today is Codi Lee's last Monday being "Miss Codi" ...I wonder how that feels. I would be terrified.
Lately, from my days of cleaning house, reading, job searching, and blogging, I have realized a few things about myself. I dislike running errands alone, going to sleep without JUST saying goodnight to someone, staying up late without a companion, and spending the majority of the day with little to no human interaction. A lot of these things are probably because I always lived in a house full of people to run to Target with, say goodnight to while IN bed next to/above them, stay up late with, and interact with at any hour of the day/night. I don't think I'll ever live alone.
Every one of my blog entry titles is a song lyric. Excpet January entries, they were number-themed.
I miss Manhattan. "More than I could possibly say." (name where that quote comes from)...but I really do.
El fin.
15.6.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Laura!
you are welcome to always blog creep! I love reading yours, it sounds like you talking.
LETS HANG OUT
Post a Comment