Oh, the job hunt. Never fails to be an interesting time.
My fave thing right now is listening to all the interview and things that Clint is doing. Like, I seriously get more excited about this stuff when it has to do with him instead of me. Mainly because I know everyone will offer him a job.
Fall is upon us, my friends. I thought I would be ready for this (and I mainly am), but I am not equipped with the proper garments for this weather. And considering a month from now I'll be enjoying a very chilly NYC, I need to fix this fact.
When I was in Topeka I went through a ton of my stuff and got rid* of almost 70 CDs. Who in the WORLD has that many CDs? Oof. It is crazy. Also, clothes I have had since the beginning of HS. Why I still have them is beyond me, considering I was half the size I am now.
I wish Netflix wasn't so popular. All the DVDs I want have long or very long waits to get them. Stop having the same tastes as me, world!
Mm...any haircut ideas? I need something new.
*By "got rid" I mean I put them in boxes that I intend to sell sometime in the near future. One step at a time, people, one step at a time.
22.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment