Mid-September and life is good.
It is difficult to believe that a year ago I was still unemployed. What the heck was I doing with my life? Still looking for additional employment. Any and all suggestions welcome.
Although today my manager told me she would be really sad if I ever left the store. It was cute.
Having lunch at 3pm really makes me not hungry at ALL for dinner. I'll probably end up eating at 9.
In other news, I am using my very own laptop right now. For the first time in TWO MONTHS. Genius boyfriend fixed it and oh my goodness is it wonderful. I'm going to write an essay and send it to Real Simple and get it published and win a free trip to NYC now. Boom. Because I felt weird doing that on Mom's computer.
I am sore from hula hooping on Sunday and boxing, golfing, and bowling yesterday.
Yep. From the Wii.
I am a nerd. Nothing new here.
14.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
omg you're writing an essay for real simple??
who cares whether or not you're a nerd if you WIN A TRIP TO NYC.
i'd say you're an effing awesome nerd regardless.
Post a Comment