29.9.10

i would catch you

It is really irritating when I stumble upon a wedding blog that used ideas that I have thought of. Not that I'm planning my wedding or anything, but being a girl I think about these things. Early in college I had already thought of songs I wanted in my wedding, etc.

Today I found one that the couple's first dance song was one of my top choices! Stop it! I want to be original with that song. Sigh. It's not that big of a deal, but I like being the one who thought of it. Not copying off a silly blog. Good thing I have a back up song that I doubt many people would use. Boom.

I have decided that I really, really dislike people who drive in the KC area. Always driving super close behind me, cutting me off, glaring at me. My favorite is when they come up behind me so fast and then I try to move over so they can get by me on the left, so I turn on my blinker and just as I'm checking my blind spot THEY are changing into the right lane so they can pass me there. Excuse you, you are not following the rules of the road, mister/miss.

The bed intruder song is forever stuck in my head.

I wrote an essay last week. It was really fun. It was for a contest. Extremely cheesy, but such a wonderful outlet. I look forward to writing more as the weather gets colder and I don't want to go out into the world.

Outside it feels and smells like it's time to make apple pie and decorate for Halloween. I am pumped. But I will miss it being warm outside. Putting on/picking out a jacket/coat/sweater adds a few minutes to my getting ready time - not a fan.

No comments: