I have decided (because a lot of my friends are planning theirs) that whenever I get to a point that I am engaged and planning a wedding, it would be really great to start a blog, get it popular, and then have the readers dedcide everything about it. The dress, location, venues, catering, colors, etc. That way, my guests have an input and my indecisive mind can rest easy! Liklihood of me actually doing that is small, but a fun idea anyway!
Before I forget to tell you: this is my 100th post. Crazy.
In other news, I have started to look for another job. Any and all suggestions would be quite lovely.
Also, I'll probably be wearing a prom dress at work tomorrow. So, come to Lush between 9 and 2 (yep, opening an hour early) and avoid the newest addition to the mall: the American Girl store...because it's gonna be NUTS.
3.9.10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment