29.11.09

his name was rico

This week has ROCKED.

Work has been AWESOME. It makes me so happy. If I'm having a bad day and go to work, I leave revitalized. When 2010 comes, I'm hoping they'll offer to hire me full time. Crossing my fingers. Oh. And they sent a box of 24 products FREE to my HOUSE. Bathtime is necessary these days, just so I can use the new stuff.

Lots of time with friends. Kylie's wedding - the ultimate in awesome wedding. So many things I want to steal idea-wise from her. Wow.

Lots of family time. Games, silliness, and my Uncle spinning me so much I almost vomited.

Lots of boyfriend time - a rarity. I'll spare you the cheesy details, but he's the greatest.

And now, the next couple weeks are pretty low-key and boring. I'll have to get my next Real Simple issue this week (!!) and start making our Christmas cards. Also, I will hopefully chisel out some time to write.

Lately, I've had a huge itch to get out and have my own apartment. Like...ASAP. I need a real job first, though. Or at least something that isn't seasonal. Goal: move out by the end of May. That way I was only a loser that lived with her Mom when she graduated for a year. It's been fun, Mom, but I need to grow up.

I was kind of happy it got colder today. I feel as if the Christmas music can REALLY happen, now that I need a jacket again.

1 comment:

allisonnicole said...

weird, me too (about the I-need-to-move-out-of-my-parents'-home-IMMEDIATELY).

duuuuuuuuude, just imagine, JUST IMAGINE embarking on that apartment search TOGETHER?! thoughts?