Earlier, I had an emo post. Apologies if you read it.
Let me update.
I just found the PERFECT COAT IN THE ENTIRE WORLD.
Except...it doesn't have a hood. Is it worth it? Everything is awesome and everything I ever wanted...sans hood.
It's on sale. I want it. Along with everything else in the store.
It made my day. My mom and sister made fun of me the rest of the night. It's basically the coat from the end of Love Actually that I've been in love with since the first time I saw the movie. Oh, goodness. I'm so excited.
But...the hood factor. I need to think on it. And fast, since it's 30% off. They also have another fun hooded coat that is shorter without belt thing that's super fun and it's 30% off. OH HEAVENS.
I'd show you the picture online, but it is way cuter in person. The picture doesn't do it justice at all.
El fin.
10.11.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i NEED you to buy that jacket.
it would be so cute.
just think how perfect it would be to wear it on the plaza walking under all the christmas lights in the crisp air...
i think i am going to buy it now.
Post a Comment