5.11.09

paint a portrait of my mystery

I need to stop working places where I want to buy everything.
Texas Roadhouse was my fave restaurant.
AE was my fave store.
LUSH...I want to buy everything for everyone. New obsession.

Work is great. We have little quizzes to do every night, so I pretend like I am in school. And it's fun stuff to learn.

I love getting packages in the mail.
Or just any mail.
I got to open the door in my Santa Monkey Pants today to the mail man. He probably thinks I never leave the house.

Good news: I got my second shot in a series of three today. And I did NOT faint or anything. 'Twas grand.

My need for a new phone increases each day.

My face smells like chocolate...because I just did a LUSH face mask and it's made with cocoa powder. And I got it FREE because employees get the stuff that's about to expire. Sweet deal.

OhmygoshIwishitweretwentysixhoursfromnowalready.

Have such a lovely day and remember: whatever you're stressed about now, won't probably be relevant a year from now.

P.S. Another job interview tomorrow? Okay.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

did you have caffeine while writing that?

its tomorrow now