I never want to be the mother of teenage daughters. Maybe one, definitely not two or more. Unless, of course, I have multiple daughters, then I would rather go through the HORRIBLE TERRIBLE teen years with them than have them be kidnapped or killed or something. Anything else? Nope. Teenage girls are crazy. I feel so sorry for my mother and every teacher in the world. No explanation for their crazy tendencies.
I'm "babysitting" two of my cousins who are teens this weekend. And...wow. One is the bad one. And usually these two are my favorites to just hang out with, but holy crap! Try and get her to clean up a mess and it is like you are speaking in a foreign language.
Maybe all children are like this. In that case, maybe my life dream of being a stay at home mom just ended.
Instead, I'll own my own store of LUSH so I can wear my sparkle tights every day and only have to deal with the children for the .5 seconds they are in my store.
Life update: the job search has restarted in full force. Since my seasonal position at LUSH ends on New Year's Eve, I have to start looking...again. This cycle never seems to end. Whoo.
My coffee tastes awful today.
Ick. Seriously.
(8 days. CRAZY. Crazy good, that is.)
5.12.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment