1.7.09

yeah, i'm waiting

Happy July.

That's weird.

I have been out of school a month and a half now. Who knew this summer would slip away so easily and without me noticing?

I have one week left of being 21. I've never been sad about aging, except when I turned 20. And so it begins, I suppose. On the bright side, I'm signed up for enough e-mail things that two restaurants and a clothing company sent me some free things/%'s off items in my e-mail this morning, so that is fun.

Lately, I have been researching graduate school. I mean...what else am I supposed to do with my life, right? Sigh...this is what I get for putting all my eggs in one basket. Or, as my sister and I decided, I put all my eggs, children, DVDs, food, life savings, and security in one basket. In case you were wondering: that basket caught on fire back in January and was ruined. So potential life plans were also ruined. Well, not RUINED, they're simply substantially delayed, I suppose.

Right now I'm reading a book about a guy who competed worldwide to be the best air guitarist. I really like it.

Anyone living in Manhattan this year and needing a roomie?
Not that it's for sure happening, I'm just doing research.

The tornado siren drill here is so freaking long. I swear they've been going off for thirty minutes off-and-on.

I have nothing more to say, except I'm really excited for the fourth.

No comments: