17.7.09

forget all your technicolor dreams

For my birthday, I got new shoes. I wore them for the first time last night to see the new Harry Potter movie. Guess who has the same shoes as HP. Yep. Me.

If there was one human in the world who could consume the most macaroni and cheese in a week, it would be me.

My dreams have been extremely vivd lately. Two or three a night, with vibrant colors and sometimes it takes me a good minute to convince myself that I was only dreaming, that it wasn't real. Topics include: my grandma dying, mom's cancer returning, Clint breaking up with me, losing a tooth, getting a snaggly creep-o tooth, and buying approximately 25 different kinds of macaroni and cheese from a huge Costco/Sam's - like store.

I'm on to book number two of the summer and have successfully completed my first art project of the summer - and the person I gave it to was quite happy.

Second Starlight show tonight, a few days of nothing, then house/cat sitting for Dad, and Manhattan for a few days as well.

Then, August happens.
Boo.

No comments: