twenty two and going strong.
And now, the song "23" applies to me. Strange.
A good amount of time has passed since my last post. A wonderful (one of the best) Fourth of July, time with the family, my birthday, the celebrations for it, and today is Clint's birthday. I like our birthdays being close. It feels more even that way.
I finished my first book of the summer. To Air is Human by Dan Crane. Hilarious and easy to read. It was about trying to be a professional air guitarist.
You know who I'm jealous of? People who have small feet. They have really cute feet and shoes that are cute small and adorable. I wish that my shoes were small and cute. Instead, they are rather large, and typically double the size of the display shoe, making them dramatically less cute.
Painting is my new fave. I need to be writing more. And apply for even more jobs. Eventually, I need to figure out what my life is going to amount to. It's just difficult when I feel so certain about specific things. Things that terrify me, but get me very excited. And how do I make those things happen? Because if they don't, then I definitely need a new life plan.
Dear Ingrid Michaelson, Please post your tour dates for the rest of the USA, not just NYC, LA, Chicago, etc. Make sure you come close to me. Thank you.
Future things that will happen and make me happy: McPherson, Rachel's wedding, date night, world's of fun, zoo, HP, time alone at dad's, etc.
Happy Birthday, boyfriend.
10.7.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment