22.7.09

gimme gimme

Sometimes I just want to give up on everything that is happening.

And move to some island and teach dance lessons. Not that I am at all qualified to teach dance, but you get what I'm saying, right?

My life has not found any sort of purpose since I walked across the stage in Bramlage and I could not be more frustrated. Although, I thought that fact was true a month ago and I have since become more frustrated.

Other parts of my life are quite wonderful. But, as they always say, good things must come to an end. I have a feeling I'm going to have to suffer through that phrase more in the next few months than I ever have in my life.

Dear Sutton Foster,

I want to be you. Is that okay? I mean, I can just take all the shows you've been in and everything, considering two are definitely all in my top five.

Thank you!

I miss Manhattan. Good grief.

Tonight to Sunday: Topeka
Sunday night to Tuesday: Manhattan

Let me know if you want to hang out. Fo real.

Fly dove, sing sparrow...

/emo

You know it's that time in my life. It's the time when I listen to all my musical soundtracks and nothing else.

That dream keeps haunting me. Ha.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

i want to hang out. let's make it happen. especially a coffee date where we tell of all our sorrows and frustrations. it may take all day. i'll be there either sunday night or monday morn. booyah.

Jenna said...

haha! my word verification is caffie. Like how new yackers or baston people tolk. its a sign.