2.2.09

you don't know me (at all)

the twenty-five thing from facebook notes.
i figured this would be a little less public/embarrassing if i wrote it on my blog that very few people know about, as opposed to fbook where i have over 1,000 friends.

yeah? yeah.

1. I have been in The Nutcracker three times. My first dream when I was little was to be Clara when I got older and eventually be a ballerina.

2. The first make-up I ever owned was right before I started college. My mom bought it for me because I was doing sorority recruitment.

3. My first word was Elmo.

4. My singing range is Alto.

5. I absolutely love writing letters/sending snail mail/leaving notes for my friends.

6. Ask me any Disney song lyric from the animated movies of our childhood and I can a) tell you the song b) finish the rest of the song c) name the movie and the character singing it.

7. On average, my naps last 1.5 hours. (thirty minutes is the least, five hours the longest).

8. My favorite sport to play is badminton.

9. As much as I complain about it, I really do enjoy running.

10. The most consistent home I have had in the past four years is on Fairchild Terrace.

11. Most of my closest friends from HS all live in different states (MI, IL, NE, UT, TX, MO, etc.).

12. Italy this summer is one of the best experiences of my life.

13. I love flying. So much that I am seriously considering going to flight attendant school this summer.

14. My bamboo's name is Peter. My Ice Bat's name is Taylor. My bear's name is Ic Bear (pronounced eesh). My doll's name is Anne.

15. SciFi is my mom, sister, and my favorite channel to watch together.

16. The Buffy the Vampire Slayer musical episode CD was the first music I imported onto my iTunes. I know all the words. The inscription on the back of my iPod is a quote from of the songs "...and when the music starts/we open up our hearts"

17. My sister is the best person for me. We are pretty much complete opposites, but I do NOT know what I would do without her. She knows me inside out. And knows how to fix whatever mood I'm in

18. I own at least five tubes of the Mentha Lip Gloss from Bath and Body Works.

19. Every year, Santa puts Lip Smackers in my stocking.

20. On holidays, one of my favorite things to do is tell my Dad I'm going to my Mom's and tell my Mom I'm going to my Dad's and actually go somewhere alone so I can get away from the stress of everything for a few hours. Typically, I watch a movie.

21. Painting is my newest hobby. I'm not very good, but it relaxes me a lot.

22. I wish I liked to read more. My sister gets mad at me for not reading enough. She reads enough for the both of us.

23. Ice cream is my favorite.

24. My family always thinks that my eyes are brown. They are actually a dark blue with a little bit of green.

25. My birthday is a palindrome and I LOVE that about it.

2 comments:

enialeacire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erica said...

...you had a wax museum in third grade. honey, that's frightening and i don't feel they should allow you to have done that. scary-and waxy. not a good combination.

hey lets paint sometime. k? k. good.
i fell like i've found a secret treasure by now knowing that you have a blog.
i like blogs. they help me think. it's like a brain-only in the form of words and sentences, but i don't have to say them, so it just makes sense to me. a secret treasured wordbrain. indeed.
love.