Today I am doing something I would dream about when I was homesick in Italy.
I am sitting my favorite coffee shop [Bluestem Bistro], drinking my favorite drink [Black Forest Mocha], eating something sweet [a chocolate oatmeal bar and a chocolate covered strawberry], and enjoying a free Friday afternoon [although I'm spending it applying for jobs].
It's the little things in life.
One of the guys at the table across from me just started sining a song in another language. Cute.
I love the concept of flight. You can get anywhere in the world with the right amount of money and time.
And, really, we all need to take advantage of that. Think of the places we could go.
Oh, the places you'll go.
13.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Did I ever tell you that when I went to Leadership camp in High School our theme was 'Oh the Places You'll Go"? It was. I love Capocci.
Post a Comment