roadkill i passed today:
1. tabby cat (that looked way too much like my first cat)
2. puppy
3. skunk
4. large bird
5. skunk #2
6. unidentified lump of blood and flesh
7. another bird/version of #6
8. skunk #3
reasons why dancing all day every day is great:
1. toning my body
2. more flexible
3. feel better about myself
4. tights/leo make me feel skinnier
5. make new friends
6. it's fun
7. no homework
8. feel creative
reasons why dancing all day every day is awful:
1. feet wounds
2. constantly sore
3. back knots
4. blisters
5. floor burns
6. constantly tired
7. no real classes = not feasible to add a major to extend time in college
8. if i get hurt, i am screwed
23.2.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
you're dancing?! I'm jealous beyond belief. I hope it's okay that I am following your blog, I think it's great!
Post a Comment