I'm going to take a moment and attempt to tell you what my favorite kind of day would look like. It's a lot like today.
Wake up slowly in a warm cozy bed. Not too early, not too late. Somewhere between 7:30 and 9. Wake up energized and ready to seize the day. My room would be clean (in a perfect world) and I would skip out to the kitchen to fresh flowers (preferable Acme flowers, but that is hard to come by in KC) and hot coffee being brewed in the kitchen for me to put my peppermint mocha creamer in (I don't own a coffeemaker...so I'll also be okay with Shatto Milk Company's coffee milk).
Then, I waltz into the living room and cuddle up on the couch with my feline roomies and they lay on me for good amount of time as I sip on my coffee and watch the Today Show. But Katie Couric would be back on the show.
Then, I would make a list of what I needed to purchase at the grocery store to make wonderful new creations from PINTEREST and throw on some comfy clothes and purchase them at the grocery store. For some reason, the grocery give me the groceries for free (again: perfect world). I head home and get all ready and have an afternoon full of baking and cooking and someone else cleans up after me. Then, I have my friends over and we eat and drink and have a merry time.
Also, I would want to take a nap somewhere in there. And later take a shower and get all fancy before my friends came over.
Sounds good. Lots of that I am doing today. So that makes me happy.
Except: I have do some homework, have to clean, and I had to pay for the groceries (boo.).
9.11.11
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment