14.9.11

pretend like it's the weekend

The song "Everybody's Working For the Weekend" has never meant so much to me.

I am back in school. Still working full time. Still feeling guilty about how I spend my money. Still in denial that I am an adult. Still wishing I had so many more years left in college.

I have my first exam tomorrow for my class. I was supposed to spend my night studying. But, instead, I worked until 8, ate dinner, and opened the book to study at 8:40. How much studying have I done? Not much, to tell you the truth. It seems as if my procrastination is something that will stay with me forever. Hopefully the same is true for my retention of knowledge.

In seventeen days my sister and I leave for Miami and the following morning we are going on a cruise. Nervous and excited for the same reasons: it's a trip with just my sister and me.

My hair is getting longer. I love it, but I kind of want to chop it.

Apologies for the ADD post. It's just been a while. I'm not in the groove.

No comments: