Today doesn't feel like Monday.
It also doesn't feel like June is just around the corner.
Even though I slept for a long time, I feel like taking a nap.
I may have accidentally taken my medicine twice today. Hopefully my body doesn't do something weird because of it.
In the last few weeks, I have had multiple dreams about performing in musicals. "American Idiot" and "A Chorus Line" to be exact. Although, last night's "A Chorus Line" was nothing like the original. And there was a maze of office supplies and I had to pretend I was on a school bus. My dreams are crazy. But, then again, who doens't thave crazy dreams?
This summer I want to do this, this, and this.
It's time to bust out my new swimsuit top. Hurry up, pool of my neighborhood, and open up already! Please?
Also, if you want snail mail, send me your address. I love writing letters.
No comments:
Post a Comment