7.2.12

all that i know

I'm researching some things.

Things that I would have completely kicked myself for years ago. Yeah, wedding crap.

My favorite right now is looking at swim suits for the vaca of the CENTURY! Know of any good once piece sites? Like, 1950s inspired? Those are so stinkin' cute and require less sunscreen. Because us pale girls burn easily and, as I just re-learned via my Anatomy and Physiology text book while studying skin (OMG YOU ARE SO JEALOUS), pale/burn easily skin is MORE LIKELY to get cancerous melanoma then regular turn-into-a-tan skin. JERKS.

All of you with turn-into-a-tan skin can SUCK IT.

In other news: this new mouth wash I got says I can't eat or drink anything for THIRTY MINUTES after use. Every time I have used it so far I freaking chug a whole glass of water, just to be safe. Then my stomach hurts. Oy vey.

Also: I am so bad at cleaning my room. I always shove it to the bottom of my to-do list. Hopefully admitting this to the ~2 people that read this thing will give me motivation to actually make it presentable.

We took our engagement pictures on Sunday and I am so impatient about getting them back. I have literally checked my email at least every two hours today. THAT IS STUPID. I have built up this pictures in my head so much because of other people's I have seen on Facebook, on Pinterest, or on other sites. I just want them to be AWESOME and cute and fresh and all this stuff that really doesn't matter ... kind of like a lot of these wedding details. It's funny ow wedding crap can just take over your mind.

Thus, I am SO thankful for school, homework, and work. They keep me more sane than if this wedding were my full time job. I love that I am getting married (and still shocked that it's actually happening...yikes) but it's just an overhyped and crazy thing that I don't quite understand. (that is, the wedding, not the marriage)

Mmm...will I be lazy enough to wear my yoga pants to class tomorrow?

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Amen sister about the tan people thing...really doesn't seem fair. As I wrote the above comment my thought process was as follows..."Well Rachel life isn't fair...that's what you tell your students...stop overthinking this and just leave a comment...no Laura will get a kick out of my overthinking of a simple comment. Wow I'm weird.