Afternoon snack today: brownies, chunky peanut butter on spoon, red bull
Reason #347 to love my grandma: She precut the brownies she sent me home with. They are saran wrapped AND foil wrapped
Do you ever wonder why your bff shouldn't live over 800 miles away from you and in a different time zone? Well... at least 8 days of phone tag - every time you call, even on her birthday. Guaranteed.
Still holding my breath for life decisions this week. Good times.
BEST THING EVER: Paper Source. Oh my FREAKING gosh. I want to curse about how much I love this store and how it's changed my life. I mean...REALLY?! How much cuter do things get? How much do I want to make the children in my life these things ?!
But in all seriousness...I think I'm going to make our Christmas cards this year. And get stamps. And ink. And freaking go to town and make all these precious stamped card things that look like they're straight out of a catalog. OMG - I'm speaking in internet lingo I'm so excited. (!!)
I know. I'm getting ahead of myself, probably won't actually end up doing it. But, reality check: I decorated the house for Halloween and made an apple pie. ANYthing is possible now.
...right?
And I want all of the store for Christmas. Especially the calendars and planners and cute things. Like those OWLS...guys...WHAT am I turning into? My sister is starting to call me Martha.
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT TO PANDORA: Just because my station is Queen it doesn't mean I want that poser of a musical to play on my station...it's not REALLY Queen, so stop it.
Phew. Sugar. Can you tell?
**EDIT
Frustrating: Trying to go back to old Xanga and OpenDiary things I had, only to find out that I protected the privacy so hardcore that I can't even find it and in order to get my passwords I have to get into an email account I deleted a long time ago. Anyone know how to hack into them? Ha.
20.10.09
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment